B2B Business Manager
INFANTE & RIU II PORTUGAL INVESTMENTS BROKER Lda, an International Business Broker, with headquarters in Lisbon, focused in marketing Portuguese Investments internationally, especially full or partial sale of companies and projects from the real estate market to private and institutional international investors, mostly French.
- To prospect investors
- To realize Investors Listings
- To reach potential investors through Internet and other media to propose real estate businesses
- To contact investors in order to schedule meetings and present real estate products / businesses
- To help the financial analysts team analysing real estate investments
- To research information to realize teasers / info memos / presentations
- To help developing Teasers and Info Memos
- To do BP
- To prospect real estate products (buildings to rehabilitate, hotels, resorts)
- Meetings with building to rehabilitate owners, qualification of properties and owners
- Real estate products listing
- To visit with Investors buildings for rehabilitation
- Degree in Business Management, MBA or Master in Business Management
- Experience in this function
- The Candidate should have knowledge to assess the feasibility of real estate projects’ sale in the current market (Model VAL, Cash Flows maps, project IRR).
- Fluent in English (spoken and writing).
- Knowledge of other languages, especially French, is valued.
- Good capacity of telephone and face communication.
- The most valued personal qualities are: energy and personal availability, motivation to work for goals, resilience, flexibility, focus, rigor and transparency.
Fixed salary according to the candidate profile and experience, plus a variable salary according to achieved sales.
If interested, please send your CV with cover photo to the following email address: email@example.com